AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SET OF LOBBY CARDS
Description: original; set of 3; pinholes; set of lobby cards;
Dimensions: 14" x 11"
AKA: and now for something completely different (1972) movie poster
- See all similar posters.
- Customers who bought this poster also bought...
- Cast/Crew Overview
- AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT Cast Overview:
- Graham Chapman .... Brother/British pedestrian/Mr. Harrison (Apricot)/Sergeant-Major/'Hell's Grannies' policeman/Jimmy Blankensop/Sir Edward Ross/Restaurant patron #1/Letter Writer/Oliver St. John Mollusk
- John Cleese .... Announcer/Hungarian Man/Self-Defence Teacher/Sir George Head/Policeman/Interviewer/Mr. Praline/Second General/Christopher Columbus/Mungo the Cook/Bank Robber/Accountant #2 (falling past the window)/Vocational Guidance Counselor/Vivian Smith Smythe Smith
- Terry Gilliam .... Self-defence nun/Flasher/Uncle Sam/Caterpillar man/Sign holder
- Eric Idle .... Prosecutor/Marriage Counselor/Arthur Nudge/Self-defence student #4 (interested in pointed sticks)/'Hell's Grannies' analyst/Arthur Wilson/Arthur Wilson Two/Nightclub Emcee/Linkman/First General/Restaurant Manager/Lingerie Shop Owner/Accountant #1 (falling
- Terry Jones .... Stage Manager/Tobacconist/2nd Hungarian Man/Squire/Self-defence student #3/Tenant #1 (voice)/Flasher/Mouse Organist Ken Ewing/Fat Soldier/Waiter/Nude Organist/Brian/Nigel Incubator Jones
- Michael Palin .... Man with tape recorder/Phrasebook Author/Arthur Pewtey/Self-defence student #2/Tenant #2/Lost His Wallet/Shrill Petrol Announcer (voice)/Milkman/Ernest Scribbler/Bevis (pet shop employee/lumberjack)/Headwaiter Gilberto/Herbert Anchovy/Gervais Brookhamster
- Carol Cleveland .... Dierdre Pewtey/Storyteller/Milkman Collector/Restaurant Patron #2/Elsbeth
- Connie Booth .... Best Girl
- Ian MacNaughton .... Film Director
Out of Stock